Brett you’re coming to this fight with a 2 KO/TKO win streak. How do you feel and how was your camp to this fight?
- I feel good and I’m looking forward to getting back in the cage to fight. My training for this fight has gone well.
It’ll be a first challenge for you in a new weight class. Why have you decided to switch it?
- I decided to go up to 185 because making 170 was very hard for my body. I am getting older and not younger so I made the decision. I have many fights at 185 already, so I decided to do it.
You’ve already been a welterweight ACB champion just like Albert Duraev who’s current middleweight champ. Are you going to repeat his success and try to become 2 weight class champ?
- My goal is always to win. I take it one fight at a time. For now my focus is on Azamat Amagov.
You’ll fight Azamat Amagov on ACA 91 who’s skilled guy and has only one defeat. Have you seen his fights? What do you think about his style?
- I think he is a dangerous fighter. I have watched a good amount of his fights and I know what he brings to the table. You have almost 40 pro fights in MMA career. So you’re a real veteran. By the way you’re knocking out many guys you fight!
Tell us how your experience is helping you to defeat young and hungry savages?
- As I get older I try to focus on what really matters in training and I seek to be as efficient as possible. For me it’s about quality over quantity in training. I know the mindset of younger fighters so that helps in my approach.